For most, the world of homemaking did not come easy, especially for my generation. We were not necessarily “trained” for this. So where does that training come from for you? I know when I have a question I want to go to someone who has “been there, done that, and bought the t-shirt.” (See the FREE Stress-Free Homemaking Mini-Course!)
I need advice from a wife who has fought the tough battles in marriage and come through on the other side sanctified. I need to hear from a homeschooling mom of many who knows how to get it all done with small kids in tow. I want to see how a busy homemaker cleans and organizes her home in a way that is simple to maintain. Maybe you need this too!
If you are looking for proven, simple, and effective tools that really give you a boost as a homemaker – help, inspiration, tips, encouragement, resources at your fingertips…
It is a complete library of carefully selected eBooks, eCourses, audios, online conferences, and printable packs designed to help you turn your house into a home… without all the overwhelm.
What’s in the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle?
The first step in putting together this collection was to find the critical homemaking skills that you need to transform your house into a home.
Here they are:
- Cleaning… create a healthy, toxin-free home
- DIY/Homemade… fun and frugal ways to express your personal style
- Devotionals and Faith… take a break from the daily grind to renew yourself
- Finances… build a budget that works
- Cooking & Meal Planning… serve easier, tastier meals in less time
- Holidays & Special Events… brighten up old family traditions and create new
- Homeschooling… homeschool with grace and ease
- Marriage… heat up your marriage
- Motherhood… find peace, balance & joy in mothering
- Organizing… conquer the clutter and simplify your life
- Pregnancy & Babies… enjoy a healthy pregnancy and prepare to nurture your baby
- Health & Wellness… soothe aches & pains with natural remedies
- Working from Home… hone your talents, live your passions and earn money to help your family
… a complete library of 99 eBooks and eCourses to help you nurture the beauty and productivity in your home and family relationships.
Are there too many books in the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle?
Think of the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle as a fully stocked library. It is not meant to be tackled in one sitting. It is something that you will find encouraging and helpful time and time again. You are receiving a wealth of information to have at your fingertips for when you need it most.
There is something for every topic, and I know that both you and I will find this to be a very helpful resource in the years to come!
So relax, enjoy, and start anywhere you like. Come back to the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle library as many times as you like. It’s all here for you when you need it most.
CLICK HERE to See the Full Collection!
So, is the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle REALLY worth it?
In a word… yes!
To be absolutely certain, Erin and Stephanie asked questions, tried techniques and just about drove themselves crazy making sure that the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle was the very best homemaking resource anywhere.
They dug through hundreds of websites and connected with dozens of authors and teachers.
And then we all worked together to make these resources as affordable as possible.
And They Were Delighted to Help…
The result? This collection is a fraction of the price of what someone would pay for each resource individually!
For a short time, the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle… a complete library of:
- 76 eBooks
- 6 eCourses
- 1 audio download
- 2 online conferences, and
- 14 printable packs
…99 carefully selected resources designed to help you nurture the beauty and productivity in your home and family relationships… is only $29.97. (A total value of $984.74.)
That breaks down to 30 cents per book.
Actually less – because of free ebooks I’m sending you if you purchase through my link!
Your 30-Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
If for any reason, you decide that the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle is not for you, then please send an email to customerservice@Ultimate-Bundles.com and we will refund 100% of your investment. No questions asked.
Don’t Forget the Bonuses…
- Choose 1 FREE Online Class from Craftsy (Select from 24 of Their Most Popular Classes – Up to $60 Value)
- 1 FREE Kids Discovery Box from Green Kid Crafts ($19.95 Value)
- FREE $15 Credit to Hope Ink PLUS 2 FREE 8×10 Art Prints ($71 Value)
- FREE 90-Day “Good Deal” Subscription to She Plans Dinner ($15 Value)
- Choose 1 FREE Stylish Spring Scarf from Deborah & Co. ($20 Value)
- FREE $80 Healthy Moving Class Credit ($80 Value)
- FREE 90-Day Pro Membership to ListPlanIt ($30 Value)
- FREE 65 Tyndale Rewards Points to Be Used for a FREE Book or Towards Any Book of Your Choice ($15 Value)
Now It’s Your Turn
But time is running out! The Ultimate Homemaking Bundle will only be available from 8:00 a.m. EST on Monday, April 20 until 11:59 p.m. EST on Monday, April 27.
After that, the shopping cart closes and the deeply discounted price is gone.Act now!
Disclosure: This is the 3rd The Ultimate Homemaking Bundle I’ve participated in. I trust and follow many of the people behind it as well as their selection process for what items are included in this bundle. I believe that the items included in The Ultimate Homemaking Bundle with truly enable you to more abundantly manage your household! I do make a portion of each sale that is made through the links in this post. I appreciate your support of Making It Pay To Stay and our family.