This morning I sent an email telling my subscribers about a collection of 83 healthy living resources that I’ve been honored to get early access to.
It’s called The Ultimate Healthy Living Bundle (2016 Edition), and it’s only on sale for a few days. After that, it’s gone forever!
- Wednesday, September 21, 2016 at 8am EST to Monday, September 26, 2016 at 11:59pm EST
- Bundle price: $29.97 (PDF) / $39.97 (eReader)
- FREE ereader upgrade until Thursday, September 22, 2016 at 11:59pm EST
- Total value of the bundle: $2,417.58
- 58 ebooks & printables, 25 ecourses, videos & audios
- Total value of the bonuses: $251.95
- 9 physical bonuses, 2 digital bonuses
Before it disappears, I wanted to tell you about some of the bonuses I cashed in on with this bundle.
As if the eCourses and eBooks weren’t enough of a no-brainer, you also get to redeem over $250 worth of incredible (and mostly physical) bonus offers from healthy living companies I’m so excited about, including supplements, herbal tinctures, natural beauty and skincare products, maca powder, mineral makeup and more.
This year’s Ultimate Healthy Living Bundle comes with over $250 worth of bonus offers including:
1. Bloom Naturals – $15 gift certificate toward any product ($15 value)
I chose the SPOT treatment for irritated skin. It’s all natural and has NO manmade chemicals. It’s great for emerging or existing pimples, eczema, other skin irritations, and even wound care!
2. Perfect Supplements – $15 gift certificate toward any Perfect Brand product ($15 value)
I bought the Grass Fed Bovine Gelatin to use in my smoothies. Did you get a chance to read my Pumpkin Spice Smoothie Recipe? Well, the team at Perfect Supplements reached out to me about using their products and I’ve already been VERY pleased with the consistency of their gelatin. Stay tuned for more recipes incorporating this easy and high-quality protein source that happens to be a potent gut healer.
3. TriLight Health – $15 off select TriLight products ($15 value)
Since flu season will be here soon, I used my $15 off on TriLight’s Echinacea & Thyme Immune Support. My whole family will be using this if we start to feel sickness coming on.
4. MadeOn Skin Care – FREE BeeCool Muscle Balm Stick and Natural Lip Balm Combo (value $15.25)
I need to get this one – haven’t ordered it yet, but with two gymnasts and one dirt bike rider in our family, the BeeCool Muscle Balm stick is much needed in our home!
5. The Maca Team – FREE Organic Gelatinized Yellow Maca Powder, 8 oz. ($15.44 value)
Something else I’ll be adding to my smoothies to boost the nutritional profile.
6. Primal Life Organics – FREE 1-ounce jar of Dirty Mouth Toothpowder ($15.97 value)
I bought the toothpowder, as well as a few other items, but they are still in route, so stay tuned. By the way, once you get your FREE Dirty Mouth Toothpowder (all natural, no fluoride), you’ll get some HUGE discounts via email from Primal Life Organics. I’ve already received several 20% off coupon codes in my inbox. Plus, click here for another $10 off $35 just for Making It Pay To Stay readers!
7. Get Kombucha – FREE 2-week supply (15 ml) of Kombucha Pro: Liquid Probiotics (value $29.99) AND/OR a FREE 1-ounce bag of 8. Get Kombucha’s Custom Organic Kombucha Tea Blend (value $15.99)
If you’ve been wanting to try Kombucha, this is your opportunity to do it for free! I’m not a Kombucha fan, it’s a bit of an acquired taste, so I didn’t order this. If you decide to try it out, let me know what you think in the comment box at the end of this post!
9. Orglamix – FREE Mineral Eye Shadow Trio ($18 value)
I’m eagerly awaiting the eye shadow trio and also purchased some mineral foundation. I’ll give you an update once they arrive and I’ve had a chance to try them out.
10. Experience Life – 4 FREE digital guides (value $29.99)
Haven’t read these yet – so much to do, so little time! I have been LOVING some of the recipes that come with this bundle.
11. Grove Co. – FREE Mrs. Meyer’s 64 Load Laundry Detergent, Mrs. Meyer’s Fabric Softener, 60 Day VIP Trial, and FREE shipping with a $20 minimum purchase for new customers ($32.66 value); FREE 1-year VIP Membership ($39.95 value) for existing customers
Grove Co. is showcasing their Mrs. Myer’s Fall Seasonal Sets in Apple Cider fragrance for FREE with a $20 purchase as well. Here’s what I’m buying from them:
12. Meal Garden – 6 months of Meal Garden FREE (value $35.70)
Meal Planning is a must when working, so I’m excited to be giving this a try in the upcoming months!
As you can see, the physical bonuses you’ll get with this bundle are WELL worth the cost!
Oh, and I nearly forgot to mention that the Ultimate Bundles team is offering a 100% happiness guarantee. So if you’re not totally thrilled, just let them know, and they’ll be happy to refund you completely. Pretty cool, right?
Don’t miss out, because the doors are closing in just…