MAKING IT PAY TO STAYEmpowering Remote Workers, Digital Nomads, and Work at Home Entrepreneurs
Need tips to simplify your work life while making more?
Making it pay to stay means whether you’re a stay at home parent or staying at fabulous destinations across the globe, you’re working remotely and “making it pay”. We love helping other remote workers across the globe find side hustles, new business ideas, and productivity hacks to support their freedom-loving lifestyle.
You’ll find articles, tips, tools, inspiration, and even money-saving secrets of successful digital nomads and work from home freelancers and entrepreneurs. It’s all about making it pay to stay wherever your heart desires and making more money than you would with most 9-5 jobs.
We can help you find more time to live your dream life
free up your time
We all have 24 hours a day to work with. When do you feel most productive? Are you spending time on useless tasks? We’ll provide the tricks of the trade to accomplish much more in less time.
Tools of the trade
What tools, methods, software, and hacks do successful remote workers rave about? We’ll show you how to make more money, save effortlessly, and exploit the benefits of the myriad of tools available that you’ve probably never heard of.
Information on the go
Can you really work with nothing but a laptop & phone? You bet! Making it Pay to Stay will be your on-the-go companion with new business ideas, the latest tech advances for remote workers, and side hustles that are fun and profitable.
HAVE MORE TIME
Work smarter, not harder.
GET MORE DONE
Learn how to focus on what matters and how outsourcing is a great investment.
WORK LIFE BALANCE
Get more out of life by creating your ideal business, schedule, and environment.
Travel the world
When you work remotely, you can work from anywhere.
Find tips on productivity, brainstorming, making more money, saving money, and how to create a life you love.
Hi, my name is Sherri and I’m a digital entrepreneur
Creative, efficient, productive, and full of ideas for fueling your entrepreneurial spirit.
I’m an entrepreneur, podcaster (and producer), blogger, wife, and mom. Knowing how frustrating it can be to be productive and effective with 24 hours to work with, I set out to help other aspiring or established business owners succeed in any environment and tailor their lifestyle to give them freedom.
GET ONE-ON-ONE COACHING TO GROW YOUR ONLINE BUSINESS
PAY AS YOU GO COACHINGOne-on-One coaching calls when you need help.
- Brainstorming which niche is best for you
- Helping you overcome a negative mindset
- Determining your best working style
- Assessing your lifestyle for improved productivity
- Creating a plan
- Putting your plan into action with accountability
20 Hr PREPAYSave with prepay
- 20 1-hour weekly coaching calls
- Ongoing help with implementing your side hustle or new business plan
- Help with branding and setting up your website
- Hours may also be used for virtual assistant work (not only do we coach, we do the work too)
- Step by step marketing plan
- We’ll find your target audience and determine the best advertising strategies
MONTHLY RETAINERup to 20 hrs per month
- Everything included in the pay by hour and 20 hr prepay packages
- Unlimited access to coaching, project management, and virtual assistant services during normal business hours
- Save $100 over the 20 hr prepay – same hours, but must be used within one month
- For people who are ready to go FAST with getting their business off the ground
- All of our special reports on working from home included for FREE
Our tribe is growing!
See what our community is saying about Making it Pay to Stay.
Are you fed up with the 9-5 grind?
Do you want more control over your schedule?
Would you like to be paid what you are worth?
Then the Making It Pay Course is perfect for you!
Through Sherri’s course, I was able to set up my own business, step by step from the process of filing all the paperwork needed to start a business to learning effective means of marketing my online business.
The course is truly comprehensive. Every step is absolutely packed with information! Video tutorials explain each topic along with extensive resources to fully guide you to completion.
But even more so, her intelligence, her wide range of knowledge and her willingness to share that in tutorials, all amaze me.
She shows patience with those less capable and strives to meet each challenge we present.
She is a person of integrity who will go to the ends of the earth to help you meet your goals.
She recognizes our fear of stepping out of our comfort zone and offers encouragement to believe we can do it.
She remembers what it is like to be a new business owner, and always includes free or low-cost options to get you started with minimal expenses.
But even more important is the support you will receive in the weekly live coaching call based on your questions as you proceed through the course.
If Sherri doesn’t already have it explained in the course, she will do a video tutorial for you regarding the specific topic about which you have questions.
It is like having your own personal business coach!Bonnie Lynch
🙂 Thanks so much for your help!!!! Every day I feel like the $497 was very well spent!!!!
1) Met with new client (first paying one haha). Had a great consult, going with her to IKEA next week to shop for new desk, shelving, and other organizational items.
2) Shopped with one of my pro-bono clients yesterday and made one purchase, also decided I would grab something we agreed on when I go to IKEA next week. She has implemented some of the things we changed up in her office and it is working well.
3) Made some connections with two local Organizers and we are going to meet for breakfast/lunch will enjoy picking their brains for leads etc…Carol Agate
Best Tips for Remote Workers
Making it Pay to Stay is awesome
I'm loving the reports
Got questions about Making it Pay to Stay?
If your question isn’t answered our F.A.Q. below please contact us or, even better, join our Facebook group where you can ask the expanding Making it Pay Lifestyle community.
What are the best tools for remote workers?
Should I start my own business or work remotely as an employee?
What does it take to be an entrepreneur?
How is it possible to work less and make more money?
What's a side-hustle and why should I care?
I have a blog. How can I start monetizing it?
Do you make a commission off of what you recommend?
YES! Here’s my official Affiliate Disclaimer
Transparency on the web is so important and yes, I am an affiliate for many of the products, services, and courses I recommend on Making It Pay To Stay. I will earn an affiliate commission for any purchases you make from following those links. My goal is to help educate you on the possibilities of running an online business, but this is also one of my businesses, so yes, I do make money from it.
I only promote products or services that I have tried, have experience with, and/or know others (that I trust) have loved as well.
MakingItPayToStay.com is also a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
If you have any questions, please contact me using the form at the bottom of this page.
We are available and ready to help you succeed, so get in touch today to secure your coaching package or reach out for other questions.