Welcome to episode 10 of This Is My Side Hustle, a podcast that discusses how to make more money, how to start a business, online marketing, lifestyle design, and optimization of your life in the present and for the future.
In this episode, I share exactly how I onboard my virtual assistant clients STEP BY STEP. From reaching out to proposals to welcome packets and contracts, this covers everything I do (and the questions I ask) from start to finish. Want to learn how to start seamlessly onboarding clients for your service business? This one’s for you!
Have something to add to this conversation? Comment below or be a guest on the show!
Please subscribe and leave a comment about tips you’d like to hear about!
The links and resources mentioned in the episode are below:
- Acuity Scheduling
- New Client Assessment Form (Don’t fill this out, but feel free to steal my questions for your own Google Form!)
- G Suite 14 Day Free Trial
- IVAA (International Virtual Assistants Association)
- Square Invoicing – Pay NO fees on your first $1000 in invoicing!
- W-9 Form for Independent Contractors
- 17 More Virtual Assistant / Service Business Forms
Love this episode of This Is My Side Hustle? Pin It and Share!