Welcome to episode 11 of This Is My Side Hustle, a podcast that discusses how to make more money, how to start a business, online marketing, lifestyle design, and optimization of your life in the present and for the future.
In this episode, I share a presentation on how to “Systematize Your Business“. I gave this presentation in partnership with IVAA (International Virtual Assistants Association) on May 7th, 2019 and have included the full video below and access to the slides.
Learn the ins and outs of HOW and WHY you should create systems in your business and for your clients if you’re a virtual assistant or online business manager.
Have something to add to this conversation? Comment below or be a guest on the show!
Please subscribe and leave a comment about tips you’d like to hear about!
Watch the video below:
The links and resources mentioned in the episode are below:
- Download the Powerpoint slides for this presentation
- iAssist Virtually
- The E-Myth Revisited
- New Client Assessment Form (Don’t fill this out, but feel free to steal my questions for your own Google Form!)
- G Suite 14 Day Free Trial
- Hiscox Business Insurance
- Total Quality Management – The Deming Management Method
- IVAA (International Virtual Assistants Association)
- Square Invoicing – Pay NO fees on your first $1000 in invoicing!
- 17 More Virtual Assistant / Service Business Forms
- Shop our new MERCH!
- Please visit iAssistVirtually.com/systems to download a free guide on how to systematize your business.
Love this episode of This Is My Side Hustle? Pin It and Share!