Welcome to episode 22 of This Is My Side Hustle, a podcast that discusses how to make more money, how to start a business, online marketing, lifestyle design, and optimization of your life in the present and for the future.
In this episode, I talk about how to stay healthy and in shape when you work from home. I’ve got a ton of non-conventional and possibly controversial tips that I’ve found to stay at the top of my game both physically, emotionally, and mentally. This will probably be a series of similar future podcasts, spread out over time, so be sure to listen to the whole thing for the best effect!
Have something to add to this conversation? Comment below or be a guest on the show!
Please subscribe and leave a comment about tips you’d like to hear about!
The links and resources mentioned in the episode are below:
- 23andMe Genetic Testing
- Back to Eden Book
- Promethease – Use your 23andMe raw data to upload and get more specific advice about your genes
- Nutrahacker – Use you 23andMe raw data to upload and get more specific advice about your genes
- Blue Light Blocking Glasses
- Everlywell Hormone and Allergen Testing at Home
- The 4 Hour Body by Tim Ferris
- The 80/20 Rule Explained
- APOE4 – Best Suited For A High Monounsaturated Fat / Low Carb Diet (Avoid Saturated Fats)
- ApoE4. More on avoiding specific things to reduce Alzheimer’s.
- Why people with the Warrior gene are probably better suited to be entrepreneurs. It all comes down to risk tolerance. – Cary Frydman and colleagues at the California Institute of Technology in Pasadena have now found that people with MAOA-L “just make better choices”, says Frydman. “This isn’t the same as aggression.”
- The Top 10 benefits of exercise
- 7 Reasons Why I Lift Heavy (and you should too!)
- Poshmark – Get $10 off your first purchase! With Invite Code SHERRI_STOTLER
- Why Cardio Sucks for Fat Loss
- 12 keto diet horror stories that will make you think twice before trying it
- Is the Keto diet bad for you?
- Building Muscle On A Ketogenic Diet, Little-Known Keto Mistakes
- What Vitamins and Nutrients Will Help Prevent My Glaucoma from Worsening?
Love this episode? Pin it and share!