Welcome to episode 23 of This Is My Side Hustle, a podcast that discusses how to make more money, how to start a business, online marketing, lifestyle design, and optimization of your life in the present and for the future.
In this episode, I talk about how we saved thousands on a new metal roof, how we planned for it, some of the research we did, and why we decided against an asphalt roof. I also give some other tips on energy savings and thinking long term when making large purchases.
Have something to add to this conversation? Comment below or be a guest on the show!
Please subscribe and leave a comment about tips you’d like to hear about!
The links and resources mentioned in the episode are below:
- Metal Roofs vs. Asphalt Shingle Roofs
- Home value improvements from metal roofs
- Mike Sloskey Roofing and Construction (this is the guy who did our roof)
- Romabio Masonry and Limewash Paints – Also Available HERE on Amazon!
- Poshmark – Get $10 after your first purchase with this link and by using invite code: SHERRI_STOTLER
Here are some before and after pics of our house:
Love this episode? Pin it and share!