Welcome to episode 24 of This Is My Side Hustle, a podcast that discusses how to make more money, how to start a business, online marketing, lifestyle design, and optimization of your life in the present and for the future.
In this episode, I talk about the top 10 things you need to do to rank your site on Google. If people can’t find you quickly when they’re googling something, it’s as if your business didn’t exist. Listen to this episode so you can be found by your target audience.
Here’s a quick peek at the top 10 action steps you need to take!
- Secured Sites (HTTPS vs HTTP) – Try Siteground for a free SSL certificate
- Websites that are mobile-friendly – Try Divi theme for fully responsive sites!
- Page Speed
- Schema Markup
- Webpage content quality
- Webpage content length
- Social and local signals
- Quality Backlinks
- Optimized Images
- Domain Age – the longer you’ve been around, the better.
Have something to add to this conversation? Comment below or be a guest on the show!
Please subscribe and leave a comment about tips you’d like to hear about!
The links and resources mentioned in the episode are below:
- Siteground website hosting – get free security certificates!
- Neil Patel’s SEO Analyzer
- Pingdom Speed Test
- Divi Theme & Divi Builder from Elegant Themes
- Smush Pro Plugin for compressing large files and images to speed up your site
- Yoast SEO plugin
- Tailwind Scheduler for Pinterest
Love this episode? Pin it and share!