Click here to get this post as a PDF and read it later!
Welcome to episode 28 of This Is My Side Hustle, a podcast that discusses how to make more money, how to start a business, online marketing, lifestyle design, and optimization of your life in the present and for the future.
In this episode, I talk about how to start freelancing, the surprising statistics on freelancers in the US, and what you need to consider before you make the leap.
Have something to add to this conversation? Comment below or be a guest on the show!
Please subscribe and leave a comment about tips you’d like to hear about!
Right-click here and save as to download this episode.
The links and resources mentioned in the episode are below:
- Chase Ink Business Credit Card – Get $500 Cash Back After $3000 Spent in 3 Months!
- Square Payment Processing
- International Virtual Assistants Association (IVAA)
- 52 Tweaks a Week to Save Thousands in One Year
- The Making It Pay Lifestyle Course
Love this episode? Pin it and share!