Welcome to episode 29 of This Is My Side Hustle, a podcast that discusses how to make more money, how to start a business, online marketing, lifestyle design, and optimization of your life in the present and for the future.
In this episode, I talk about how freelancers can get and keep clients and the “why” and “how” about marketing yourself as a freelancer.
Have something to add to this conversation? Comment below or be a guest on the show!
Please subscribe and leave a comment about tips you’d like to hear about!
The links and resources mentioned in the episode are below:
- Chase Ink Business Credit Card – Get $500 Cash Back After $3000 Spent in 3 Months!
- Square Payment Processing
- Facebook News Feed Eradicator
- OneUpApp – For scheduling posts to Google My Business
- Buffer: For scheduling social media posts
- Google Alerts: For client prospecting via search
- MeetEdgar: For social media reposts
- Motion AI: For chat automation
- Awario: For keeping track of job opportunities on social platforms
- Hubspot Meetings: To schedule meetings
- IFTTT or Zapier: For automating all kinds of personalized connection between software
- SEO PowerSuit toolkit: For manual SEO data check automation
- Mailshake: Cold outreach automation
- AND CO: For automation contracts, time tracking, proposals, invoicing, expense tracking and task management.
Love this episode? Pin it and share!