Welcome to episode 3 of This Is My Side Hustle, a podcast that discusses how to make more money, how to start a business, online marketing, lifestyle design, and optimization of your life in the present and for the future.
In this episode, I share helpful tips on how to sell what you already own to create start-up money for your side hustle. I also talk about where to source items to sell on various platforms by flipping for a profit.
Please subscribe and leave a comment about tips you’d like to hear about!
The links and resources mentioned in the episode are below:
- American Express Card – get 6% back on groceries and 3% back on gas
- The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up: The Japanese Art of Decluttering and Organizing
- Facebook Marketplace
- Flea Market Flipper Course
- Bonvoy Marriott Chase Credit Card
- It’s Deductible
- Vietnam Veterans of America – Schedule a Donation Pick up
- Leave a tip, question, comment or apply to be a guest on the show!
Love this episode of This Is My Side Hustle? Pin It and Share!