Welcome to episode 33 of This Is My Side Hustle, a podcast that discusses how to make more money, how to start a business, online marketing, lifestyle design, and optimization of your life in the present and for the future.
In this episode, I talk about how to organize your life this year with minimalism hacks based on my “LOVE” system to combat clutter for good! If you’re ready to have more simplicity, peace of mind, time and money this year, this episode is for you!
Have something to add to this conversation? Comment below or be a guest on the show!
Please subscribe and leave a comment about tips you’d like to hear about!
The links and resources mentioned in the episode are below:
- Blog post from 2014: Learn to combat clutter and simplify with the LOVE system.
- Poshmark – Save $10 off your first order with the code SHERRI_STOTLER through this link
- Dropbox – Store your documents, paperwork, photos, videos and more in the cloud!
- The 52 Tweaks a Week Email Challenge to Save Hundreds to Thousands in One Year
- **I forgot to mention this one! LastPass – Store & organize all of your passwords securely in one place.
Love this episode? Pin it and share!